- 5 Years Warranty – High precision machining, durable materials.
- Maintenance free operation – Manufactured by Engineering company.
- Voltage – 240V or 120V / 50Hz or 60Hz
- Variable Speed Digital Controller – 25 RPM to 3000 RPM (Control by Color touch display/ Remote control/ Rotate Switch).
- Free Stand by controller – Able to operate during maintenance (Same controller that digital machine comes with).
- Full Touch Screen – Easy to Set speed, Control Speed, direction, and LED lamp.
- Remote Control – Quick remote access to Set speed, Control Speed, direction, and lamp.
- High Torque Powerful Motor – Able to use heavy force even at 50 RPM.
- Smooth Running Motor – Vibration Free, Low Noise Motor.
- Stainless Steel (Type 304) Shaft/ Parts – Heavy Use, Corrosion Free.
- Heavy Steal Table Frame and Top – Long Lasting Table, Vibration Free.
- Professional Quality & Durable Design – Water Proof, Vibration Free, Long Lasting, Heat Treated.
- Industrial Grade Powder Coating Layer – Long Lasting Finishing.
- Sealed Special Ball Bearings – Long Lasting, Accurate, Smooth Running.
- Multi-Tasking Design – Faceting, Polishing, and Pre-forming.
- Powerful Lamp – Equipped with two 2ft. Lamps.
- User Friendly Design – Comes with 2 Axles for 2 Laps, Could Operate by 2 Person.
- Well Made Faceter Table – High Accurate, 2 Axis Movement.
- Vibration Absorb Dimensions and Weight – 52CM Length x 52CM Width x 118CM Height, 55Kg Weight.
This faceting machine is designed especially for gem cutting factories and for cutters how like to cut and polish a gem stone with less lap changes. Lap surrounded by water bath use for faceting and stand alone lap use for polishing. Faceter tables (Faceter Mast) could fix near the center or right to the lap as per your requirement.
In late 2018 before introduce digital machine series set, faceting machine had two speeds. Changing the speed was a difficult procedure since it required to stop the machine to change the belt location from one grove cut to another.
After introduce the variable speed digital faceting machine, gem cutting become very interesting. Cutter could set any desired speed instantly with few clicks on the remote controller without stopping the machine. Minimum speed of this machine goes to 25 RPM while normal machine having minimum speed of 720 RPM. Most of the advantages are Overall time saving (When faceting a stone at 400 to 550 RPM and preforming at 50 to 400 RPM), Changing the direction with reference to cut, 50% power saving, super silence operation, etc. Special two stage lamp is perfect choice for inspect the stone and capturing stone for marketing by adjusting the color.
With this speed control machine, the operator could do every operation from sawing to preforming (Grinding), Faceting (cutting the gemstone faces), and Polishing (Polish previously faceted faces). This machine is more than enough for beginners, students, and people who work a small number of gemstones [with the combination of faceter, Master lap, three diamond discs, one or two polishing laps (Cast iron or copper or zinc), diamond powder, wax (Glue)].
We manufacture this machine, especially for fast operation. The handpiece could quickly be lifted off from the table for inspection since this HandPiece does not connect to the machine. In this machine, the stone is touching on one side of a rotating flat disk known as a lap, and it especially uses to create flat surfaces on a stone.
Faceting is done most often on transparent stones like gemstones. Flat facets are cut over the entire surface of the stone, usually in a highly symmetrical pattern. The stone is doped (usually with adhesive wax, epoxy, or cyanoacrylate glue) on a metal dopstick, which inserts into the faceter that allows precise control of positioning. The cutting angle is adjusted vertically via a protractor and rotationally via an index gear. Faceter rests on a height-adjustable table known as the faceter table. The distance between the lap and the table is easily adjusted by the eccentric movement of the table. The table is easily raised or lowered by micrometer dial to allow the operator for accurate control of the cutting depth. The facets are then ground, sanded on a rotating lap, while water or another liquid acts as a coolant and lubricant. When one side (top or bottom) of the stone is finished, a jig is used to transfer the stone into another dopstick on the opposite side.
After a gemstone is sawed and ground to the desired shape and sanded to remove rough marks left by coarser grits, it is usually polished to a mirror-like finish to aid light reflection from the surface of the stone (or refraction through the stone, in the case of transparent materials).
Note: Faceter need to buy separately.