• 5 Years Warranty – High precision machining, durable materials.
• Maintenance free operation – Manufactured by Engineering company.
• Voltage – 240V or 120V / 50Hz or 60Hz
• 2 Speed Operation – 720 RPM / 1440 RPM.
• Smooth Running Motor – Vibration Free, Low Noise Motor.
• Stainless Steel (Type 304) Shaft/ Parts – Heavy Use, Corrosion Free.
• Cast Aluminum Body – Light Weight, Resist to Corrosion.
• Professional Quality & Durable Design – Water Proof, Vibration Free, Long Lasting, Heat Treated.
• Industrial Grade Powder Coating Layer – Long Lasting Finishing.
• Sealed Special Ball Bearings – Long Lasting, Accurate, Smooth Running.
• Multi-Tasking Design – Faceting, Polishing, and Pre-forming
• User Friendly Design – Comes with one Axle for Use One Lap at a Time, Could Operate by 1 Person.
• Well Made Faceter Table – High Accurate, 3 Axis Movement.
• Vibration Absorb Dimensions and Weight – 65CM Length x 27CM Width x 27CM Height, 28Kg Weight.
This portable faceting machine is designed especially for frequent travelers and export orders. Available with two speeds to change between 720 rpm and 1440 rpm. While faceting, with reference to the stone hardness, Speed could easily change by moving the belt position from the pulley grove. This Handpiece type “gemstone cutting and polishing machine” was used by every operator since 1980. However, after we introduce our new speed control faceting machine, most of the buyers were moving for it due to the easy operation.
With this normal machine, the operator could do every operation from sawing to preforming (Grinding), Faceting (cutting the gemstone faces), and Polishing (Polish previously faceted faces). This machine is more than enough for beginners, students, and people who work a small number of gemstones [with the combination of faceter, Master lap, three diamond discs, one or two polishing laps (Cast iron or copper or zinc), diamond powder, wax (Glue)].
We manufacture this machine, especially for fast operation. The handpiece could quickly be lifted off from the table for inspection since this HandPiece does not connect to the machine. In this machine, the stone is touching on one side of a rotating flat disk known as a lap, and it especially uses to create flat surfaces on a stone.
Faceting is done most often on transparent stones like gemstones. Flat facets are cut over the entire surface of the stone, usually in a highly symmetrical pattern. The stone is doped (usually with adhesive wax, epoxy, or cyanoacrylate glue) on a metal dopstick, which inserts into the faceter that allows precise control of positioning. The cutting angle is adjusted vertically via a protractor and rotationally via an index gear. Faceter rests on a height-adjustable table known as the faceter table. The distance between the lap and the table is easily adjusted by the eccentric movement of the table. The table is easily raised or lowered by micrometer dial to allow the operator for accurate control of the cutting depth. The facets are then ground, sanded on a rotating lap, while water or another liquid acts as a coolant and lubricant. When one side (top or bottom) of the stone is finished, a jig is used to transfer the stone into another dopstick on the opposite side.
After a gemstone is sawed and ground to the desired shape and sanded to remove rough marks left by coarser grits, it is usually polished to a mirror-like finish to aid light reflection from the surface of the stone (or refraction through the stone, in the case of transparent materials).
Note: Faceter need to buy separately.