Transfer Jig required to move a gem stone from one dop stick to another without any error. This accurate transferring doing after complete the faceting or polishing of crown or pavilion cut of a gemstone. That dop stick already hold the stone, place on one side of the device and glue the gem stone in to another dop stick. Could use both keyed and non-keyed dop sticks.
- 5 Years Warranty – High precision machining, durable materials.
- Maintenance free operation – Manufactured by Engineering company.
- Transferable Stone Size – Up to 60 mm x 40 mm x 100 mm
- Material – Aluminium/ Stainless Steel/ Brass
- Support Dopsticks – Keyed and Non Keyed/ 6 mm and 1/4″ (3mm on request)
- Dimensions – 150 mm Length x 65 mm Width x 60 mm Height
- Weight – 0.6 Kg