• 5 Years Warranty - High precision machining, durable materials.
• Maintenance free operation - Manufactured by Engineering company.
• Voltage - 240V or 120V / 50Hz or 60Hz
• Variable Speed Digital Controller 20 RPM to 3000 RPM (Controlled by Rotate Switch).
• Build in Keypad/ or Switches - Easy to Start/ Stop, Change Lap Rotate Direction, Control Lamp.
• High Torque Powerful German Motor - Able to use heavy force even at 50 RPM.
• RPM Display - 4 Digit Real RPM Display with 3 RPM Deviation (Min: 18RPM/ Max: 3000RPM).
• Smooth Running Motor - Vibration Free, Low Noise Motor.
• Powerful Built in LED Lamp - Flexible Neck, Bright Light.
• Stainless Steel (Type 304) Shaft/ Parts - Heavy Use, Corrosion Free.
• Cast Aluminum Body - Light Weight, Resist to Corrosion.
• Professional Quality & Durable Design - Water Proof, Vibration Free, Long Lasting, Heat Treated.
• Industrial Grade Powder Coating Layer - Long Lasting Finishing.
• Sealed Special Ball Bearings - Long Lasting, Accurate, Smooth Running.
• Dual Operator Design - Could operate by two cutters at the same time.
• Multi-Tasking Design - Faceting, Polishing, and Pre-forming
• User Friendly Design - Comes with one Axle for One Lap and two faceter tables for two faceters, Could Operate by 2 cutters.
• Well Made Faceter Table - High Accurate, 3 Axis Movement.
• Vibration Absorb Dimensions and Weight - 65CM Length x 27CM Width x 27CM Height, 30Kg Weight.
This portable faceting machine is designed especially for companies where few gem cutters available for gem cut and polish. Two operators could cut and polish the gem stone at the same time. Two faceter tables fixed on the machine to place two faceters.
In late 2018 before introduce digital machine series set, faceting machine had two speeds. Changing the speed was a difficult task since it required to stop the machine and change the belt location from one grove to another.
After introduce the variable speed digital faceting machine, gem cutting become very interesting. minimum speed of this machine goes to 18 RPM while normal machine having the minimum speed of 720 RPM. Most of the advantages are Overall time saving (When faceting a stone at 400 to 550 RPM and preforming at 50 to 400 RPM), Changing the direction with reference to cut, 50% power saving, super silence operation, etc. Special two stage lamp is perfect choice for inspect the stone and capturing stone for marketing by adjusting the color.
With this speed control machine, operator could do every operation from sawing to preforming (Grinding), Faceting (cutting the gemstone faces), and Polishing (Polish previously faceted faces). This machine is the perfect choice for professional gem cutters and students.
We manufacture this machine, especially for fast operation. The handpiece could quickly be lifted off from the table for inspection since this HandPiece does not connect to the machine. In this machine, the stone is touching on one side of a rotating flat disk known as a lap, and it especially uses to create flat surfaces on a stone.
Faceting is done most often on transparent stones like gemstones. Flat facets are cut over the entire surface of the stone, usually in a highly symmetrical pattern. The stone is doped (usually with adhesive wax, epoxy, or cyanoacrylate glue) on a metal dopstick, which inserts into the faceter that allows precise control of positioning. The cutting angle is adjusted vertically via a protractor and rotationally via an index gear. Faceter rests on a height-adjustable table known as the faceter table. The distance between the lap and the table is easily adjusted by the eccentric movement of the table. The table is easily raised or lowered by micrometer dial to allow the operator for accurate control of the cutting depth. The facets are then ground, sanded on a rotating lap, while water or another liquid acts as a coolant and lubricant. When one side (top or bottom) of the stone is finished, a jig is used to transfer the stone into another dopstick on the opposite side.
After a gemstone is sawed and ground to the desired shape and sanded to remove rough marks left by coarser grits, it is usually polished to a mirror-like finish to aid light reflection from the surface of the stone (or refraction through the stone, in the case of transparent materials).
Note: Faceter need to buy separately.